Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu of Lagos State has announced Monday August 3, 2020, for SS3 and TEC3 students only.
Dates for JS3 re-opening for revision classes and examinations will be announced in due course (for only Day-Schooling, no Boarding activities).
The following were also reiterated:
- All restrictions applying to mass gatherings will remain in force (no more than 20 persons permitted, and this includes funerals as well)
- Opening times for government and private offices, markets, supermarkets, eateries and so on, will remain as approved.
- Places of worship will remain closed in Lagos State, until further notice.
- All Social and Events Centers, and Social Clubs, will also remain closed, for now.
- All bars, day and night clubs, cinemas, games arcades, beaches and beach fronts, gyms and spas continue to remain closed.
- Eateries and restaurants are to continue to open as normal for takeout only. In-dining is still Prohibited.